Capital Raising and M&A Assistance
For Joorney clients that are at the point of raising capital for their business, be it for expansion purposes or restructuring, our Senior Consultants will identify select family offices and investors whose investment parameters are in line with your proposal. Choosing the right sources is a critical step in this process as this will determine the success and growth of your company. We have the skills required to obtain funds quickly and efficiently through the most appropriate channels.
The process is as follows:
- Evaluate your proposal and materials to solicit interest using your Pitch Deck
- Validate the bona fides of your proposal (if required)
- Draw on our network in identifying family offices, institutions, and high net worth individuals
- Prepare a select list of names for approach
- Commence distribution of your proposal
- Manage the process by following up with target investors, arranging meetings/conference calls as required
- Obtain Letters of Intent (LOI) from interested parties
- Assist in due diligence process and negotiation
- Conclude deal
Joorney Advisors also offer comprehensive Mergers and Acquisitions Assistance, contact us to know more.