Why do I need a business plan specialist?
In the vast majority of cases, using a business plan specialist IS the right choice. Most entrepreneurs that come to us have a strong business acumen and are more than able to write a business plan on their own. However, they recognize the necessity to use our services for 2 main reasons:
- They want to secure their chances by using a bulletproof, high-quality document that is guaranteed to bring They want to leave no stone unturned and understand that using a team of experts with complementing skills will generate a thorough document that couldn’t be produced by any solo writer.
- They need a specific type of business plan (Immigration, Investors, SBA/Bank Loan) and require our technical knowledge to meet the demanding requirements of their plans.
How many people work for Joorney?
30 person team with experienced Account Managers, Project Managers, Editors, Writers, and Designers. Expert consultants with investment banking experience.
What languages can you accommodate?
We speak English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi and Chinese. 7 different languages provided natively by our international team of consultants.
What is your turnaround time? (i.e. When will I get the business plan?)
Our team will make every effort to complete your project as fast as possible while keeping the quality to the highest level. Usually delivery of the 1st Draft is:
- 7-10 Business days for E2 and L1 visa business plans
- 10-30 days depending on the type of other service requested
RUSH SERVICE AVAILABLE
- We can provide Rush Service in 3-5 business days for an extra fee for E2 and L1 business plans.
- Custom Rush Service fee and deadline can be arranged for other projects.
*All deadlines are calculated based on the day we receive the full information requested in our questionnaire.
What happens if I have to make changes/edits to the 1st draft?
We offer unlimited revisions for no additional cost for all visa business plans. For other projects, we provide 2 free sets of revisions.
What are the payment terms?
We mostly get paid upfront with full payment for a smoother process, especially when dealing with an international clientele that is not always available to process payments when the time comes to send a first draft.
What type of file will my Business Plan come in?
We always draft and go through our revision process using MS Word documents. When the business plan is completed, we will design the document and provide the final version in a Word (.docx) file in addition to a .PDF file.
Does Joorney carry out market research for clients at no additional cost?
All of our Business Plans include an Industry Analysis, Market Analysis, and Competition Analysis corresponding to the details provided by the client. If you need deeper market research, we can provide it as a standalone document. Call us to learn more.
I wrote my own business plan but I am not sure if it will work for immigration services, or if it is good enough to submit with an application. Can you help me with that?
We provide a Business Plan Diagnosis, in which we review the existing Business Plan and come back in less than 48 hours with our recommendations.